Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 - THE YEAR FOR NEW BEGINNINGS

2015 is drawing to a close... and what an eventful year it has been... 

While the newspapers and a host of websites are looking back at events of the year gone by, I did a quick look back at my year and realized how truly amazing it has been for me. 

This has been an absolutely Mumbai year for me... with Pune being the farthest I got away.

Been back to school... as a student (updating skills and getting certified)... as a teacher/lecturer (teaching Digital Marketing and CRM to students in premier MBA institutes)... and as a parent volunteer (having coached the school choir to sing for the school feast).
OLPS School Choir at School Feast (27 June 2015)

Changes in the workplace... worked on new and interesting projects as a strategist and consultant... and back to the full time schedule with a leading global media agency.

And through all this music and entertainment has had a integral role to play. I started the year playing music at the midnight Mass at OLPS Church Chembur... and the last weekend of the year entertaining the best of audiences in the adjacent grounds.

At the end of this crucial year... I take this opportunity to thank all the people who have had any role to play in my life over the past year... the family, relatives, friends, students, teachers, colleagues... and those I know and those I don't that consciously or unconsciously have contributed to making this year so special.

As as the end is near to this year, I leave you with wishes for a blessed year ahead. 

Look forward to the opportunity to help entertain you in 2016, either in person or in the virtual digital world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs