Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentines and Birthdays

Browsing through Facebook, saw a host of pics taken at malls all geared up for Valentine's Day. And my browse through today's birthdays revealed some very interesting singers born today. So I thought I'd focus on the love around Valentine. Let's open the book... The Book Of Love.


From the soundtrack of 'Shall We Dance', a romantic movie I really enjoyed watching. One of the most sober songs on his repertoire. Any eighties music fan would love Peter Gabriel for his funky music videos like Sledgehammer, Steam, Solsbury Hill among others.

Another Peter who celebrates a special #MusicBDay today is Peter Tork from the Monkees. He's 75 today.


What do you do When Love Come Knocking (At Your Door). Just don't do Something Stupid.


Possibly the most popular of the birthday musicians today is Robbie Williams. This song has special memories for me being the first song that my wife and I had worked out as newlyweds. 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs