Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Be Humble


If you've been following this blog or my Facebook page, you would have come across many strange days that you never knew existed. My ready reckoner for these strange and sometimes funny days is #daysoftheyear  And among the various things... today (Feb 22) is Be Humble Day.

BE HUMBLE!

Everytime I hear that phrase, I cringe - simply because I've heard the phrase frequently, especially in advice from my dearest Dad. And while everytime he said it, I generally protest that I know exactly what humility is - and It's Hard To Be Humble.


Over the recent years, I'm realising the power of humility and the need to be humble - absolutely no excuses allowed - from me at least. While Dad isn't around, I recall his words and get the reminders through the Word - the Living Word of Faith from the call to Humble Yourself in the Sight of the Lord.


Signing off with a few quotes from The Holy Bible.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs