Sunday, June 16, 2024

Father's Day 2024

On Father's Day today, I decided to put together a little tribute to Dad.... since he (and his siblings) inspired the music in me. 


I Believe sung my Elvis and many others was a song I recall Dad singing from my very early years. One of my sisters actually had him sing it at her nuptials. 



Ten years ago, when I returned to Mumbai, I stepped up to lead the singing at Mass. The first day that I went up, some of the priests of the parish actually thought  that Dad was back from New Zealand - since we have very similar voices. Over the years that he served the parish in the music ministry, a favourite  hymn of his was this Don Moen spiritual - God Will Make A Way





What do/ will you remember your Dad by?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs