Friday, September 9, 2016

It's Bublé Time



Wrote the 150th post on this blog... to wish a Blessed Mother on her birthday. While I was invited to lead the singing for the Feast Day Mass at my church yesterday, I remembered how I spent the day last year. My blog post on the day had a lot of the details. 

It's A Beautiful Day reminded me that today is the birthday of one of my favourite jazz singers... also the youngest. That's Michael Bublé.

It's not surprising then that he also got a couple of extra mentions on this blog in the past 365 days. 

JAZZ IT UP... International Jazz Day celebrates the versatility of the genre of music that I really love. And thanks to Michael for helping it stay contemporary...


They're Playing His Songs paid tribute to a 125-year old Jazz composer - Cole Porter and Michael Buble has sung him too. 

He's just 41 and has a long way to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs