Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Celebrate MUSIC....The Elixir Of Life



But how did music come along? Let's hear about The Evolution of Music from Pentatonix.



I was born with music inside me. 
Music was one of my parts. 
Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. 
Like my blood. 
It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. 
It was a necessity for me - like food or water. 
- Ray Charles



Like Ray Charles, I too have been born with music inside me. I may not be famous, but music has this way of inspiring me. And I must say 'Thank You For The Music'



And I just can't keep it to myself... I just have to share it...

Over the past two years, I've been sharing this wonderful gift of music by leading the singing in Church every weekday morning. Having changed my work timings, I had to skip this music in my life. I'm back to my old timings now and back to praising God for the talents He has given me by sharing it with others - not just by singing but also by teaching. I'd Like to Teach The World To Sing.


I've taught my children to sing... and then even worked with choirs... I've also taught young music enthusiasts to play music on the keyboard and the guitar... 

And nowadays, thanks to the social media, I get to share a lot more music with anyone who's interested with daily posts on my Facebook and Twitter pages including Musical News, Trivia, Birthdays and more... If you're not yet a fan or follower, go ahead and connect now. 

On World Music Day today, I wish you all not just today... but everyday filled with music. Here's something to celebrate the difference that Music makes...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs