Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Blowin' In The Wind

How many roads must a man walk down... before they call him a man...
How many seas must a white dove sail... before he sleeps in the sand...
How many times must the cannonball fly... before they are forever banned...

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.


Bob Dylan (as the world knows Robert Zimmerman) is 75 years old today... and that is one of his songs that has seen many many versions of it...



I like the harmony on the BBC performance by Peter Paul and Mary... Another interesting performance is this duet by Joan Baez and John Denver...



"If I wasn't Bob Dylan, I'd probably think that Bob Dylan has a lot of answers myself."

Happy #MusicalBirthday 

BOB DYLAN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs