Monday, August 10, 2015

Being Happy

Among the many hats I wear, is that of a Catechist at my parish. Having responded to the calling in 2008, sharing inspired words has given me a great satisfaction, every Friday morning in Sharjah and continues to do so on Sunday mornings here in Mumbai. The beauty of teaching is that you need to learn first. And I must admit that over the years, I've learnt a lot more than I could have ever taught. 

At the retreat for youth that I attended last year, a young and inspired Redemptorist - who grew up in Abu Dhabi - showcased this famous video in his session. 




If you've been clapping, or snapping your fingers, or dancing...that's great. That's just what we all need to do all day today.... and everyday. 



Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do


On this Monday morning (or evening, if you're in some other part of the globe)... the good word is HAPPY.

Have a wonderful day. 



Check out my Website - just updated it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs